- How to identify and analyze root causes of problems
- A three-level thinking/analytical process to identify what's going wrong and why
- How to assist in decision-making analysis and action recommendations
- Skills for preparing and presenting solutions to management
- Creative thinking skills for problem-solving and decision-making
- How to document and present time and money savings based on your skills and recommendation
Critical Thinking Skills
Professional Development Course
Wrong decisions are made every day from wrong information the decision-makers need to make the best decision possible. But when you’re the person giving the right information - the best, most analytical, well-thought out information - you turn yourself into the Go-To Person for managers and executives at every level.
That information, which is so necessary for personal and professional success, comes from practicing the multi-level, holistic, values-driven Critical Thinking Skills needed to create on-the-job, measurable, monetized success.
This online, interactive course is offered with a start date every other week, and takes five weeks to complete. Students receive hints and tips during the course period. Students must successfully complete the course to receive a certificate.
This course is offered by CSULB in partnership with LeadershipQuantified.com, an online provider of self-managed, self-directed, immediately implementable, measurable, repeatable professional development resources.