College of Continuing & Professional Education
  • At this time CSULB is not authorized to issue I-20’s for international students to enroll full-time in non-degree programs or courses offered through The College of Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE), except for the American Language Institute (ALI). Degree program applications will be processed in the usual way through the Office of International Admissions.

    International students at CSULB are eligible to enroll in any winter and summer session as any other CSULB student. However, matriculated CSULB international students may not enroll through Open University during fall or spring semesters without the prior approval of the Office of International Student Services.

    International students holding I-20’s from other campuses should check with their campus’ International Student Office to obtain approval to enroll through CCPE.

    CSULB international students can contact the Center for International Education (CIE) for information or clarification about CCPE enrollment. CIE is located in Brotman Hall, room 201, telephone (562) 985-4106.