College of Continuing & Professional Education
  • Students who wish to declare audit status in a credit course, or who choose the credit/no credit grade option, may do so by completing the following steps:

    1. Those who with to audit a class must secure the instructor’s signature on the credit registration form. Students selecting the credit/no credit option must obtain the signature of their major advisor and the department stamp from the department in which the course is taught on a grade option change request form. Both forms are available from The College of Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE).
    2. Please contact CCPE's Student Services Center at (800) 963-2250 for audit and credit/no credit grade option deadlines.
    3. Students who are auditing or declaring the credit/no credit grade option must pay full course fees.

    The decision to audit or declare the credit/no credit grade option is final and irreversible.

    Open University students who wish to audit or declare the credit/no credit grade option should follow the instructions on the reverse side of the Open University registration form.