CCPE is committed to encouraging student success. Towards that end, we offer
advising opportunities for those who are interested in pursuing their education
through the College of Continuing and Professional Education at CSULB.
Our goals are to assist students in:
- Exploring opportunities for personal, academic, and professional development.
- Reviewing options at CCPE and CSULB.
- Understanding academic requirements and university policies.
- Setting and achieving goals.
- Connecting with various campus and community resources.
In keeping with the CCPE’s mission, we seek to provide individuals with
opportunities to reach their highest potential.
A professional advisor is available for individual appointments. You can call
562-985-5561 or 562-985-7430 to schedule an advising appointment with our
Student Services advisor.