Mail-in registrations postmarked after TBD will not be accepted. Winter Session mail-in registration materials are processed in the order received by The College of Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE).
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
- Fill in all items on the Registration form. The registration form is intended to be printed and filled out by hand. If you need assistance completing the form please contact our Student Services Center at (800) 963-2250.
- List each class you wish to enroll in by class number, course, section, units, and fees.
Be careful to list the correct Class Number and Section.
- If the course requires instructor/department permission, the registration form must include the signed permission of the instructor/department.
- If you wish to register for more than 4 units, you must have University approval. Petition for Extra Units forms are available in department offices and at CCPE. Submit the approved petition form along with your registration form.
- Consult the current CSULB Catalog for course prerequisites. Students are responsible for meeting any prerequisites.
PLEASE ALLOW ONE WEEK FOR PROCESSING.
Full payment of fees must accompany submitted registration form. Registration in any course is not complete until ALL fees are paid.
- Refer to the Fee column in the course schedule for the precise fee charged for each course. Fill in the total Fees of all courses.
- Complete the Method of Payment section (DO NOT mail cash).
Please be sure to include all registration materials listed below:
- Winter Session Registration form
- Payment for fees
California State University, Long Beach
College of Continuing and Professional Education
6300 State University Drive, Suite 100
Long Beach, CA 90815
After your registration has been processed, you will receive an enrollment confirmation via email.