Welcome and congratulations on your admission to California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)!
Fall 2013 Mandatory Check-in Sessions will begin in June. Check-In Sessions take place at the Center for International Education in Brotman Hall Room 201. All new international students must attend one session in order to have their CIE Check-In Holds released and to meet U.S. government requirements for validation of student immigration documents. International students who fail to attend a Check-In Session may be dis-enrolled from their classes.
Please do not wait! Sign up now for your Check-In Session. Please select the earliest date available for your class level.
Click Here to Sign Up for Your Check-In Session Date
Arrive no later than 30 minutes after the session start time or you may be deferred to an alternate Check-In date.
Bring your originals and copies of all of the following required documents:
· Your passport (and copies of the ID page, the page showing the expiration date, and your visa page)
· Copy of CSULB I-20 (pages 1 & 3)
· Students transferring their F-1 status from another U.S. school must also bring a copy of their most recent I-20 (pages 1 & 3) from their previous school.
· Receipt or proof of purchase of the mandatory health insurance
· Students receiving sponsorships from their home countries must bring their Financial Guarantees.
Thanks and welcome again to CSULB!