Why Study Abroad?
- It counts—Units earned abroad apply toward your degree at CSULB.
- It's flexible—There are study, internship, and volunteer options for one year, one semester, summer, and winter. To search for CSULB Study Abroad Programs click here.
- It's affordable—For most locations, the cost of living is the same as or less than living in southern California and financial aid applies.
- It's a résumé builder—Studying abroad is one of the best ways to make the most of your college education. Be one of the fewer than 2% of all U.S. college students who study abroad.
- It's life-changing—Read student testimonials.
APPLY before the deadline:
- April 1 for fall semester programs and calendar year programs
- October 1 for spring semester programs
- December 15 for most academic year programs
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Like us on Facebook