CCPE offers six Health Care Certificate programs:
• Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program
• Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate Program
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate Program
• EKG Technician Certificate Program
• Physical Therapy Aide Certificate Program
• Health Information Technology Certificate Program
Contact Cindy Nathan at (562) 985-8839 or Cindy.Nathan@csulb.edu with any questions.
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) care for the sick or injured in emergency medical settings. The EMT Program at CSULB is taught by hospital emergency room personnel, paramedics, and professional EMTs. Emphasis is placed on patient assessment, communication, ambulance operations, and patient care in accordance with the California State and Los Angeles County Emergency Medical Services Agencies. Students who complete this program receive a course completion record and become qualified to sit for the National Registry Exam to become a certified EMT.
Fridays, Feb. 7-May 30, 2014 8 am - 5 pm
Saturdays, Feb. 8-June 7, 2014 8 am - 5 pm