CCPE is excited to announce seven NEW Health Care Certificate Programs beginning in March 2013:
• Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program
• Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate Program
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate Program
• EKG Technician Certificate Program
• Electronic Health Record Management Certificate Program
• Dialysis Technician Certificate Program
• Physical Therapy Aide Certificate Program
Contact Cindy Nathan at (562) 985-8839 or Cindy.Nathan@csulb.edu with any questions.
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) care for the sick or injured in emergency medical settings. The EMT Summer Accelerated Program at CSULB is taught by hospital emergency room personnel, paramedics, and professional EMTs. Complete the training program in half the time this summer!
Saturdays and Sundays, June 22-August 16, 2013
8 am-5 pm