CITT Vision, Mission, and Value PropositionVision
We draw from our industry leading research, educational programs, and community outreach to serve as a trusted resource for the local and global transportation and trade communities. Mission
As leaders in trade and transportation workforce development we help individuals, organizations and the community reach their highest potential.
Through the development and the delivery of targeted education, innovative research, and outreach programs, serving the mission of the university and the needs of the industry and the community.Value Proposition
We deliver targeted and high-value educational opportunities both online and in the classroom for the trade and transportation industry that combine mentoring, self-directed learning, cohort development, and support for instructors and students. We build networks and foster ongoing relationships that extend beyond the classroom. We maintain program relevance by paying vigilant attention to industry needs, conducting research, and facilitating industry interaction and engagement.
CITT's activities and reputation support and benefit the university's mission by:
- Conducting high profile research, funding research opportunities for university faculty, and providing research skill development for undergraduate and graduate students
- Providing industry access for development opportunities
- Serving as a center of expertise and knowledge for the campus, faculty and students for trade and transportation matters
- Providing a skilled workforce that is vital to the economic well-being of the region
- Serving as a catalyst for new credit program development