Welcome back to the American Language Institute! As you prepare to return to your studies at The Beach, please review the following reminders to ensure a successful start to the semester.Reminders
- For returning IEP students, you do not need to attend orientation.
- Before picking up your schedule in FND – 270 on the first day of classes, pay your tuition and enroll for health insurance here.
- To pay your tuition, please go to FND-180 to pick up your registration form.
- For prep students continuing into IEP, you must attend orientation week.
- Please expect to pick up your schedule at the end of orientation week.
- ALI Document Request Form - Please submit this ALI Document Request form if you need any of the following items:
- Travel Signature
- Transfer Request
- Letter of Standing (Enrollment Verification Form)
- Midterm/Final Grade Reports:
- Go to FND-180 to pick up your midterm or final grade reports. Prepare to show your student ID.
- Go to FND-270 to pick up your certificate. Be prepared to show your student ID.
Current Students - If a current student would like to transfer out, he/she must go to FND-180 to speak with their CIE advisor, who will work with the student to choose an appropriate transfer release date. The student must attend classes and otherwise maintain status until the transfer release date.
*Current students with questions about transferring out should email email@example.com.