The procedures for registering in classes via Open University are as follows:
- Select classes from the CSULB schedule of classes.
- Download and fill out the Spring 2018 Registration form.
- Obtain instructor and department consent by having them sign your form.
If you wish to select the CR/NC or Audit grade option, you will need to turn in a Grade Option Change Request Form with the appropriate approvals to CCPE. Deadline is Friday, February 16, 2018.
The fee for Open University is $307 per unit and there is a $5 ID service fee charged by CSULB. Payment is due at the time of registration, but a payment plan is also available. Click here to view the Payment Plan.
- For undergraduate College of Business Administration courses, you must go to CBA 100 to obtain department consent.
- For College of Engineering courses, you need instructor and Associate Dean approval. Please visit the College office in the Engineering and Computer Science (ECS) buildling, room 610.
Registration for Open University will be accepted in-person only beginning on Monday, January 22, 2018. Students must obtain instructor and department chair permissions to enroll in a class. The last day to enroll for Spring 2018 is Friday, February 16, 2018.