College of Continuing & Professional Education
  • Below, you will find links to a number of downloadable forms. Should you not find what you're looking for, or need support in filling out a form, please contact Student Services at (800) 963-2250.

    Catastrophic Withdrawal Request - Medical

    Catastrophic Withdrawal Request - Beyond Student's Control

    Credit Registration Form

    Educational Leave Application

    Extra Unit Petition Form

    Late Add Petition Form

    May Intersession Registration Form

    Open University Registration Form

    Refund Application Form

    Request for Verification of Enrollment Letter

    Request to Graduate - Masters Degree / Certificate

    Summer Session Registration Form for CSULB Students

    Summer Session Registration Form for Non-CSULB Students

    Winter Sessions Registration Form

    Withdrawal Petition - Prior to Last 3 Weeks

    Withdrawal Petition - Last 3 Weeks