College of Continuing & Professional Education
  • Academic transcripts must be ordered through Enrollment Services. Students can call Enrollment Services at (562) 985-5556 to order academic credit transcripts. This includes transcripts for any credit bearing courses, including any courses taken as a part of a degree program, courses taken during Summer or Winter sessions, and courses taken through Open University.

    Noncredit transcripts are available for our professional programs through the CCPE Student Services Center.

    Students may request one of the following:

    CEUs can be provided upon request for select programs as a permanent record of one's attendance, if requested by the last class meeting. One CEU is defined as ten contact hours of participation in an organized continuing education experience under responsible sponsorship, capable direction and qualified instruction. To order a transcript, please call 562-985-5561 or 800-963-2253 or email