- Browse the site for the course of your choice. You may use our powerful search engine located at the upper right hand area of your screen to locate a class by course title, description, or schedule number. You may also select the Program and Course Listing link and browse courses by their Field of Study, Course Topic, and Course Title.
- Once you have found the desired course, click the course title for the description, schedule, and fee information.
- Click the 'Add' button. This will place the course in your schedule and you may continue browsing for more courses. You may also choose to register for the selected course at this time.
- Click the 'Checkout' button. You may create an account at this time if you don't have one. If you have previously created an account select the 'Click here to log on' link at the top. Once logged in, you'll proceed through the registration process and pay online with your Visa or MasterCard through our secure online registration system.
Easy and Convenient Mail-in Registration!
- Depending on your needs, download either the CREDIT or NON-CREDIT registration Form. (The registration forms are intended to be printed and filled out by hand. If you need assistance completing the form please contact our Customer Service Center at (800) 963-2250.
- Print out the form with your local printer
- Send your completed registration form along with payment to:
CSULB College of Continuing and Professional Education
6300 State University Dr., Suite 100
Long Beach, CA 90815
Or drop it off in person...
at 6300 State University Dr., in the Registration Windows. We are open 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Or phone it in...
...during business hours (8am - 5pm, Monday-Friday) at (562) 985-5561 or (800) 963-2250 to register with your VISA, American Express, or MasterCard.
Note: There are two registration forms: One for credit courses, which CANNOT be used for Open University or Winter Sessions, and one for non-credit courses (Professional Development). Please select the correct form to download. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print these files.