Living in a homestay provides a unique opportunity for a student to experience an American lifestyle and practice English regularly.
- Each homestay has a unique environment. A host 'family' may consist of a single woman, a single man, a couple, or a couple with children.
- Most Californians do not smoke. Most homestays require students to smoke outside the home.
- Americans often have pets. If you decline to have a pet, you will be limiting your host availabilities.
- Various communities in the area
- Distance to campus is about 15 to 45 minutes by bus on average
Available Homestay Agencies